Verizon, MillerCoors Honored for Hispanic Leadership and Business Excellence
- USHCC Chairman’s Award: Tanya Penny, Verizon Communications
- USHCC President’s Award/Corporation of the Year: MillerCoors
- USHCC Ultimate Latina Award: Elizabeth Chalas Berman, Continental Food & Beverage, and USHCC Board Member
- Honorary Convention Chair Award: Sonya Dukes, Wells Fargo & Company
- National Small Hispanic Chamber of the Year: Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. The other regional winner was the Latino Entrepreneurial Network of SE Wisconsin.
- National Medium Hispanic Chamber of the Year: Utah Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, also winning at the regional level. Among the regional winners are: High Desert Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (CA); McAllen Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (TX); and, Morris County Hispanic-American Chamber of Commerce (NJ).
- National Large Hispanic Chamber of the Year: Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, which also won regionally. Other regional winners include: Latin Chamber of Commerce, Nevada; Denver Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (CO); and Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Wisconsin.
- National Corporate Business Advocate of the Year: Anthony R. Jimenez, President & CEO, and founder of MicroTech, who also won at the regional level. Other regional winners include: Roy G. Nunez, Institute for Organizational Training and Development’s Hispanic Research Center; Dave Abeyta, US Bank; and Maria Saenz Mendez, Aetna, Inc.